Pages

Blogging?

Monday, June 17, 2013
Several people I know have started blogs in the last year. I used to be into blogging back in the Xanga days. I was recently reminiscing about Xanga... those were good times. Anyway, I have found that it is nice that that blog still exists for me to go back and look at my angsty former self. And since so many people have started blogs recently that I really enjoy reading, I have decided that I might like to have one, too. I enjoy being able to keep up with people's lives and the funny and interesting things that happen to them, along with their deep thoughts and wonderings. I'm not sure what will come of this blog or if I will even actually keep up with it, but it's something new to try.

So this is my introduction to the blogging world. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment