Pages

Apparently I caught on fire and didn't know it.

Thursday, June 20, 2013
I was not planning on updating this again until after this weekend. Joe and I are going on an anniversary trip to Chicago for the weekend, which will be super fun. I was intending for that to be my next post, but as I was packing for said trip, I discovered something horrible.

Flashback to last month. Semi-formal was the first weekend in May. I had a cute sundress and sandals to wear  because usually it's warm enough for that in May.


Don't be fooled by this picture where we both look nice and warm. It was freezing cold that night. When we walked in, I was shivering. Naturally, we all gathered around the space heater to stay warm. I should mention that it was a big space heater with flames, not a little electric one. I spent the first half hour or so of the time we were there warming up in front of the space heater until enough people got there and it got warmer. We ended up having a really good time, despite the cold. I went home thinking that it had been a good night and that I had avoided any disastrous situations.

WELL... back to the present.

I was packing for our Chicago trip and since we are going out to a nice dinner and then to a play, I was planning on packing this dress to wear again. I pulled it out of my closet and noticed something weird...




Yes. That is a BURN on my dress. Apparently I caught my dress on fire (I can only assume it was from the space heater) and did not know it. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN? How does one catch on fire and not realize it?

R.I.P. Pretty Peach Dress

Enjoy this video:

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment